Loading...


ATLANTA - It is being reported that Multi-Billionaire Microsoft Founder Bill Gates has offered Atlanta Rapper Young Thug 9 Million dollars cash to stop making music.

Young Thug, whose real name is Jeffrey Williams, is known for his eccentric style of rap and making random noises in his music. Bill Gates has told reporters “I may not be an avid rap listener but i sure heard Young Thug’s music and instantly went into depression. I even began to question my existence and why this man was even let 100 feet near a recording studio, he has to go, If he denies my offer, I will offer even more”. Young Thug has yet to reply to the offer.

Read More Here; Bill Gates Offers Young Thug $9,000,000 Cash To Stop Making Music; Read What Gates Had To Say


Advertisement

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top