Loading...


 Upcoming Dancehall artist, Rashid Metal is out promoting his Baafira single.
.

"The term means silence, action speak louder than words. He made it know that he is solely into Dancehall but his track has a mix of Afro beat in it. And I call it Afro Dancehall.
 "Nobody can do typical Dancehall more than a Jamaican and Dancehall is not accepted in Ghana so I mixed it with Afro Beat."

Rashid Metal has been in the industry professionally for 10 years;
"I was then with Shatta Wale and I have followed most of the Dancehall artist in Ghana. That has made me gain a lot of experience in Dancehall."

"I recently had a problem with Stonebwoy who used the Baafira word that I had registered." He revealed"I was expecting him as a senior artist to have at least called me to about him using the word in his song. I registered the word three months ago and he released his song a month ago.

"I have tried to reach him and his management but they are not responding. I have replied him with a track which is out there apart from this I have no problem with him."
In reply to why he is using a track to reply Stonebwoy but not using dialogue he said "That is Dancehall, it is all part of the game".

Source : Yfm Ghana

Advertisement

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top