Loading...


CHASE Forever’s chase for appreciation landed him in the studios of e.TV to talk music, life and his debut album Unappreciated.

 “Life was smooth for me growing up because I’m from a good home.” The singer who penned Richie’s Intoxicated revealed. “But I am not a DeeBee like guys make it seem. That DeeBee shadow makes people call you and go like “Chase, we will need you for a gig but we know you don’t need the money’’. He joked.

“Back then, I was rapping but I didn’t know how to break it down to my because rappers don’t have a good reputation so I just took to singing.”

“I have got four chains on now, I got these two from the states, and these two from Dubai and this one as a gift from my sister. Roughly, this is about two thousand-five hundred dollars.”

 The Booozeman Anthem singer added;

“But hey, I have been in the game for close to eight years and these things didn’t come over night. Me doing music is a thing of passion, people are not told how difficult it is to do music. I didn’t have anyone to tell me coming into the game, that it was really expensive business. No one explained that to me but I learnt all these things on my own and it’s really been a blessing.”

The Late Nite Celebrity Show airs on Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 9.30PM on e.TV.

 Source : Yfm Ghana

Advertisement

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top