Loading...

As revealed in his latest Reddit AMA
On Wednesday afternoon, Bill Gates
returned to Reddit for his third "Ask
Me Anything" session.

Though this AMA didn't prove to be
quite as informative or entertaining
as his past efforts, he did share some fun tidbits.

For example: he prefers sauce over
dry rub when he eats barbecue, and
he's got two dogs named Oreo and
Nilla.

The Microsoft cofounder also took a
moment to praise Facebook CEO Mark
Zuckerberg. One Redditor asked, "Is
there anything in life that you regret
doing or not doing?" Here's how the
billionaire responded:
"I feel pretty stupid that I don't
know any foreign languages. I took
Latin and Greek in High School and
got A's and I guess it helps my
vocabulary but I wish I knew French
or Arabic or Chinese.

I keep hoping to get time to study one of these –probably French because it is the easiest. I did Duolingo for awhile but
didn't keep it up. Mark Zuckerberg
amazingly learned Mandarin and did a Q&A with Chinese students –
incredible."

Advertisement

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top