Loading...


Ghanaian actress, Ama K Abebrese, while promoting her movie 'Double Cross' on Pluzz FM, spoke on her most memorable kissing scene.

According to the 'Sinking Sands' actress, kissing John Dumelo was like kissing a bother;

“I haven’t had that many kissing scenes. I have kissed like only two or three people in a movie before. Kissing someone like John Dumelo was like kissing a brother.

The most memorable one will be Sinking Sands with Jimmy Jean-Louis. But I have done kissing scenes on stage in the UK.”

 “I can’t say the most memorable one because the headlines will run crazy and ten years from now my children will be reading about that online and I don’t want that. All I can say is that they are all memorable and special." She said.

Ama K Abebrese is popular for movies like 'Sinking Sands', Double Cross', 'Ties That Bind', amongst others.

Source: YFM Ghana.

Advertisement

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top