Loading...


Screen goddess Nana Ama McBrown has described as “insincere” the open apology offered to her by Praye Tiatia, a member of the defunct hiplife group Praye.

According to her, ‘Big J’, as praye Tiatia is also known, is aiming to court undeserving public sympathy with his style of apology.

Big J, has in an open letter, apologised to McBrown, whom he concedes to have neglected after the actress was involved in a near-fatal accident.

McBrown, in an emotional interview on TV talk show Restorations with Stacy, opened up about the circumstances surrounding the near-fatal accident that landed her in the emergency room two years ago.

According to her, the accident occurred after she helped produce a music video for the Hiplife group.

McBrown said she had just gotten off a set, around 1am that Wednesday morning, after featuring in that video with Praye when she and her boyfriend drove to that near-death experience.

Although the hiplife star has apologised for his actions, the actress insists his apology is only a front.

“I’m a real person and I don’t know why he is pretending, I feel so, and I know he is pretending.

“I have forgiven him but he gets me angry.

“I feel like this thing is between me and him so he shouldn’t involve Ghanaians to make me feel like am dragging issues,” McBrown told Kafui Dey on Morning Starr Friday.

Source:NYDJLive

Advertisement

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top