Loading...


Ghanaian Dancehall Artiste Stonebwoy has a message for Shatta Wale and all the upcoming dancehall artistes in Ghana who are noted for “dissing” other dancehall artistes to either get fame or “maintain” fame.

To Watch The Video CLICK HERE

  Shatta Wale dissed Samini in the Song (Letter to Samini) and dancehall queen Kaakie before apologizing to her in the song (Letter to Kaakie). It’s also believed that Shatta Wale’s diss Song “Grow Up” was directed to Stonebwoy.

Even though Stonebwoy didn’t mention any artistes name on stage,it’s quite clear who he was driving the message to. He told fans that he is on top of the game now because he never dissed his predecessors ie. Shasha Marley,Yoggi Doggy,Black Prophet,Sonni Balli etc and also none of the dance hall artistes in the system now.

To Watch The Video CLICK HERE

“I never dissed Sonni Balli,I never dissed Shasha Marley, I never dissed black Prophet,I never dissed Yoggy doggi and I newver dissed Nobody that’s why we dey on to today and I say BHIMNATION” – Stonebwoy

 Watch Video:

Advertisement

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top