Loading...


Ghanaian Jazz/soul singer, Efya is so pressed with her crush for Mugeez of R2Bees that she has come to the open with it.

 In a recent interview with eTV Ghana’s TLNCS, when asked who her celebrity crush is and how extremely jealous she could be about some certain things the Love Genesis singer said: ‘Mugeez is my guy, I really love him. I’m crazy jealous. On a scale of one to ten, I’m a twelve. I think it’s bad the way I get jealous but forgive me Baby, I get crazy.

 ‘I guess it’s the fact that I love him so much and I just want to have him all to myself.’

 Efya, who started doing music professionally in 2008, released her debut, album Love Genesis in 2013 and has since become one of the most prominent female singers in Ghana...

Advertisement

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top