Loading...


You wouldn’t be surprised about this or will you? Just after we saw everything that made up her feminity, her famous assets in her recent shoot for Love Magazine, she sat for an interview with the magazine’s editor, supermodel Cara Delevingne and she let it all out.

It was in the interview Kim revealed that she p ees all over her Spanx. “I always pee all over my Spanx, it’s a disaster,” she said. “They aren’t crotchless enough!” When it comes to s ex, She likes it “from the back”! Too much information! and ahem, there’s no such thing as being “too big.”

Kardashian also complained that she’s sick of people crediting her s ex tape with ex-boyfriend Ray J for making her famous. But isn’t that what shot her into limelight? That’s not rhetorical.

Kim said “Maybe that’s how some people heard about me but I didn’t launch my career off of that,” she told the mag, in which she poses completely nude and full frontal in various shots. “That was 12 years ago, no 13 years ago now, so I just try to move on and put it in the past because I think that everyone in life does things they’re not proud of, but you can’t sit and dwell on them forever.”

You want to know how Kim feels when she is asked the question “What do you do?”. She revealed “under my breath I want to say, ‘Ask my f—king bank account what I do.’ But I would never say that to someone’s face,” she admitted.

Advertisement

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top