Loading...


FIFA presidential candidate Luis Figo has revealed some of the changes that he would make if elected - including a wacky change to the World Cup.

Figo, who is challenging incumbent Sepp Blatter for the role, said that he wants to restore the image and credibility of football's governing body.

"In the recent months and even years, I have seen the image of FIFA deteriorate," Figo said.

"I speak to many people in football - players, managers and association presidents - and they have told me something has to be changed.

"I agree with them and this is why I want to become FIFA president. I'm not the kind of man who sits aside and refuses to act.

"I want a new style of leadership of FIFA that can restore transparency, cooperation and solidarity.

"In my manifesto I have outlined clearly how I would seek to restore FIFA's credibility and rebuild trust in it. This will not be a quick fix, it requires fundamental changes.

"I'm ready to bring real changes to FIFA, changes that will bring a positive era for FIFA and every one of its member associations.

Read More Here >>  'I want to fix FIFA' says Luis Figo as he plans 48-team World Cup

Advertisement

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top