Loading...


More fearless photos from Rihanna's Haper's Bazaar shoot has emerged.
She said on her greatest adventure

    Greatest adventure? Are you kidding me? I just did a photo shoot in the midst of sharks. It's going to be pretty hard to beat that.

    'I try my best to avoid the sharks of life, but I have had my share of experiences with them, and in those cases I just have to handle them accordingly. But I do not swim with sharks … sharks swim with sharks.'

On being Ambitious

    I am very ambitious! It's ridiculous how much I want to put on my plate, which is already full. I am sensitive to what my team is going through. Actually I'm lying. They get no sympathy … we love what we do!

Read More Here >>Rihanna sits in the mouth of a white shark in Harper's Bazaar cover shoot

Advertisement

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top