Loading...



Ghanaian movie star, Van Vicker has cried out over the recent activities of an impostor he claims has cloned his Facebook page using his exact name and details.

The actor posted a screen shot of his page and the clone on Instagram recently with the caption: ‘I don’t know how this is possible but this is what I am faced with on face book. my fan page has a clone with my EXACT name. letter for letter. He/she had the identical pictures as well so I had to change one picture of mine. I thought fb won’t allow same names with fan pages?…’

A lot of attention has been focused on entertainers and their social media accounts lately after the confusion created over late Nollywood actor, Muna Obiekwe’s death via a fake Twitter account.

See Van’s full post and screenshot below…

Advertisement

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top