Loading...


Bubbly Ghanaian actress, Lydia Forson has recounted her past in an interview with KSM. The actress who was on ‘The KSM Show’ to talk about her movie ‘A Letter From Adam’, said the movie somehow relates to her personal life.

She talked about how divorce ruined some opportunities in her life before leaving Ghana years ago. “You have this perfect world and then it just completely breaks off, so you are torn between two people you love, you’re stuck in the middle.

The worst part for me was that my brothers lived abroad and the same year my grandmother died. In the same year also, I got kicked out of University because according to them I wasn’t showing up in class often.

The icing on the cake was when I thought I had made some money and went to buy a house. I will never forget that day, I go to the house with this new stove I had bought because that was the first thing I needed; only to meet three other people there claiming that they owned the house.

So I left Ghana and didn’t want to have anything to do with the country anymore. And coming home was like dealing with all the stuff that had happened.”

Source : zionfelix

Advertisement

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top