Loading...


Its no news Kanye West loves his wife Kim Kadashian, and he’s very proud of her assets, but sharing her nudes for the world to see is what R&B singer Tank frowns at.

The Grammy nominated singer, songwriter and producer was interviewed on the Have a Seat Radio podcast recently and talked about West during a regular segment of the music show where guests are invited to call out the behavior of others by suggesting they take a seat.

‘I just want to know: How many pictures of Kim are we going to put out there with barely any clothes on?’ said Tank. ‘At a certain point, we have to grow up,’ the 39 year-old continued. ‘And we have to be examples to our children.

Let’s stop putting this married woman’s assets all over the place. As a man, when I get married, I’m not putting my woman’s assets out on the blogs for people. That’s mine. When I’m oiling it up, I’m oiling it up for me.

 That’s where my face goes. I don’t want any other person imagining their face or any other extra-curricular.’ Kanye celebrated the season premiere of his wife’s show, Keeping Up with the Kardashians, with a flurry of Tweets showcasing the 34 year-old reality star and her famous endowments.

Over a series of eight Tweets, West shared images of Kardashian posing nude, and each bore exclamations such as ‘SWISH!’ and ‘I’M SO LUCKY!’...

Advertisement

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top