Loading...


MUSIGA president, Obour was on eTV's The Late Nite Celebrity Show and made a few revelations regarding Shatta Wale and then Sarkodie’s performance secret.

The Min Wu Biom rapper reacting to Shatta Wale’s recent verbal attacks said;

“It wouldn’t be the first time, as a leader of a union leading people you should know you can’t always satisfy everybody. I take it in good faith. I even get it from the bigger guys like Gyedu Blay Ambollay who is like a godfather to me; so to hear those words coming from Shatta who is my boy; I take it in good faith.”

“Last year I was quite instrumental in the board because there was this discussion about him having issues with Charterhouse but I insisted his issues with Charterhouse shouldn’t prevent him for getting his due. He was nominated and I spoke to him but what finally made things go sour was him wanting to know if he was going to win or not before the night.”

Touching on his comeback song "Min Wu Biom" after his gory accident that almost took his life sometime back he reflected:

“I think that was my testimony song, after my accident I was in a coma for a day and a half and the next day my sister came and I asked them for the pictures of the car. They showed it to me and looking at how the car was damaged and I survived with just scratches on my body “so I told them if I survived this, I wasn’t going to die again.”

He also revealed he had missed the stage much so much after becoming president of the music union.


“I do miss myself and every once in a while I look into the mirror and perform to myself just to feel good. My challenge being a President is losing that side of me.

Touching on BET winner Sarkodie, he said;

“No disrespect to the others doing it but Sarkodie invests so much into his art. He is one of the artists whom when you engage to come perform at a concert, and you finish your monetary and paper works, he personally invests into the show. For instance; if you see Sarkodie performing, there are times you see some pyro lights and some smokes, they are not things organizers brought. Those are items he as an artist pays for organizers to incorporate into his performance. He is up there because he puts a lot on his art.”


Source: yfmghana.com

Advertisement

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top