Loading...

 It is saddening to report that the Nigerian movie industry has lost another veteran actor.
Veteran Nigerian, actor Peter Bruno who had been battling with stroke for several years now has passed on. He died yesterday, May 1.

 His son, Peter Jr, who is also an actor took to Facebook to announce the passing of his father.
He wrote: “In the early hours of today, my father, friend, teacher, confidant passed on.”

Peter Bruno had complained for years, accusing his colleagues, even the ones he mentored in the industry, of abandoning him after he fell ill.

“Since this thing happened there has been no single actor that called me to ask about my condition. It is a shame on their part. Would they say they don’t know that I am sick? ‘I had a stroke and that was the end of it” He told Vanguard in 2013.

Advertisement

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top