Loading...


Ghanaian singer, actress, TV personality and former beauty queen, Deborah Vanessa, took to her instagram page few days ago to express how happy she was that a Romanian newspaper featured her naked pic on their front cover alongside Kim K.

 Deborah released the naked photo on her instagram page a few months ago and LiberTatea Lumea picked it up to her delight. She shared the newspaper page on her instagram and wrote:

 I woke up in a Romanian newspaper #LiberTatea #Lumea in @mummyzboi 's locker room in Cluj!!! It says that I'm one of the most loved Ghanaian artistes especially because of my songs and extremely hot pictures and that African media soon forgot about Kim K's nude pics after I posted mine to the delight of my fans. No, I'm sorry, it doesn't say I was copying anyone unlike ignoramuses. I don't think if I copied or followed the crowd, I would enter a trash can for my music video. Oya! Link in my bio #Borla #INeverHessperredIt #RomanianSongForDrop #GenuineFresh #Romania #Ghana 😜

Advertisement

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top