Loading...




Ghanaian actress and movie producer, Lydia Forson has revealed why she is rarely seen on movie screens as often as many of her colleagues.

The plus-sized actress says she only sticks to movies projects with impressive scripts which she says is her focus at this stage in her career.

While revealing this in a recent interview with Joy FM, Lydia links her disappearance from TV screens to the lack of good scripts in movie projects was offered to act in. ‘

Acting with a bad script is like selling my soul to the devil, I can’t come to terms with myself years later as to why I starred in such movies.

 ‘What do I tell my children when they ask me questions about such movies?’ she asks rhetorically.

Lydia Forson made her debut as a producer last year with a movie titled Letter to Adam. ...

Advertisement

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top