Loading...

She must have been linked with high-life singer Flavour, after they both shared a kiss in his new video, ‘Ololufe’ which was shot in South Africa recently.

The 2010 MTN Project Fame winner, Chidinma who is presently in Ghana on holidays has left the doors wide open for a Ghanaian suitor. When asked by Star FM, if her stay in the country was aimed at settling down or buying a vacation home like other Nigerian celebrities.

The ‘Kedike’ singer replied: ‘If you guys get me a house right here in Ghana, maybe I would just make it my second home and be here every weekend and probably just get me a lover here.’

The host of the Starr Drive show, Bola Ray promised to make her dream come true, saying: ‘Don’t worry I’ll make that happen. I’m taken, but I will make that happen for you.’...

Advertisement

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top